The 2020 CDI Pocket Guide
Keep vital information at your fingertips with the new 2020 edition of the #1 best-selling authoritative CDI Pocket Guide.
The CDI Pocket Guide by authors Dr. Richard Pinson and Cynthia Tang, now in its 13th edition, is the original and STILL the best resource for coding and clinical documentation improvement and available to order now.
For over ten years, the CDI Pocket Guide has been the essential, go-to resource for anyone involved in clinical documentation improvement – don’t be without it!
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERY ORDER
|10 - 24||20 %|
|25 - 200||25 %|
View table of contents and sample pages for the 2019 guide, 2020 information coming soon!
Important updates for 2020 include:
- UPDATES to clinical diagnostic standards
- Back by popular demand – DRG Tips section!
- Important new documentation opportunities for cardiac arrhythmias and how to capture Key refinements to Acute Kidney Injury, BMI, Excisional Debridement, Encephalopathy, Pancytopenia, Heart Failure, Pneumothorax, and a new Deep Vein Thrombosis topic
- Revamp of Respiratory Failure to further define and simplify this challenging topic
- New crucial updates to Malnutrition
- New Quick Reference results section
- Helpful updates for understanding HCCs and Risk Adjustment, Pay for Performance, and creating a Compliant Query
- FY2020 CMS MCC-CC/DRG updates and latest Coding Clinic advice incorporated
- New and updated medical resource references
- And much more…